Live Calls Start: September 12th
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionPay in Full (FREE manual + worldwide shipping)$2850.00
- Preferred option4 Part Payment Plan ($49 manual + $712.50 paid today, & $712 each month for 3 months)3x $712.50/mo
- Preferred option5 Part Payment Plan ($49 manual + $570 paid today, & $570 each month for 4 months)4x $570.00/mo
- Preferred option6 Part Payment Plan ($49 manual + $475 paid today, & $475 each month for 5 months)5x $475.00/mo
Your payment details
- Is it true I can register for the Yoga Alliance once I graduate from this online training?Yes! We've been a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance, ID 197303 since 2016. Yoga Alliance now sanctions online and distance learning for the RYT 200 designation. Once you receive your certificate you have the option to join Yoga Alliance.
- Can I start training before the live call date I am registering for?Yes! The moment you enroll for ANY upcoming training date, all video material is unlocked immediately and your manual ships. This is ideal, as it gives you the needed time to move through the all the home study video material at your own pace -- a pre-requisite to the Group Live Calls that begin.
- Can I do this Uplifted™ YTT if I’m a beginner?Yes! If you are feeling called to teach or simply deepen your yogic knowledge, you should do YTT! You are not asked or expected to do any “advanced” poses that are not part of your own practice. Our focus is helping you learn safe alignment, how to cue, and why some poses may not be suitable for every body.
- Can I do an Uplifted™ YTT with an injury?Absolutely! Everyone is coming to yoga with a different background. The most important thing (more than time or years spent practicing) is your passion and dedication/commitment to your own personal practice. We believe that if you are feeling called to teach, you should do it!